Monday 14 March 2011

Mascherano Denies Will to Chelsea



Barcelona midfielder, Javier Mascherano, has denied he will return to the Premier League next season. According to him, he never spoke with any party about its future and that they still feel at home in Barcelona. Later there was a rumor this Argentine players will return to the Premier League, joined Chelsea. The issue emerged after Mascherano was rumored to not feel at home in Barcelona due to rarely get the opportunity to play. To The People, Mascherano said: "I heard a rumor that, but I calmly responded to this situation. I do not talk to anyone because I see my future at Barca and I do not want to go this summer." "It is an honor to play in the super squad (Barcelona) and my mission today is to be patient and learn, also do their best when the opportunity came," he continued. Barca coach Pep Guardiola himself confirmed he had never intended to release Mascherano the summer. "We are very satisfied with Javier," he said crisply.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...